You may add as many tags as you’d like to each document – this will file your document under each of the tags. For example, a document can live under both "Visit 3", "SAEs" and "Hospital".
Method One: Click "Add Documents" from a Tab
- Go to a Subject Binder tab (for example, "SAEs") then click the +Button and "Add Document".
The tag for that section ("SAEs") will be applied automatically during the upload:
Method Two: Manually Add Tags
- Begin typing to see available tags in an autocomplete drop-down. For example, here we’ve started typing “visit” to see all tags containing the word “visit”.
- Hit the “enter” key or click on a tag to finish autocompleting it, adding it to the document.
- If you have another tag to add, start typing that tag.
- Once you have all the tags you'd like for the document, click "Save & File".
In either method, if you accidentally add a tag, just click the "x" on the tag to remove it. Tags can always be updated later as well from within the document.